Are you suffering from neck pain because working from home? This article may help you with your neck pain! Before we start, please read these two following questions.
Q1: Is neck tension causing you headaches? Do you have pain radiating down your arm, shoulder blades or back?
Q2: Are you constantly trying to sretch or massage the tension out of your neck muscles?
Sounds familiar to you? Neck pain is one of the most common pains that people experience. But you don’t need to suffer! See an Osteopath and Physiotherapist today so that you can improve your quality of life!
Neck Pain Can Negatively Impact Your Life
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.” – Sun Tzu, The Art of War.
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT NECK PAIN
- Not all neck pain is the same
- You have between 30% to 50% chance of experiencing neck pain at some point in your life
- Neck pain is more common in females
- For the majority of people, within the first 3 months after an accident or trauma, conservative management can potentially assist you in resolving a short episode of neck pain
- Neck pain can often be associated with headaches, shoulder pain or tension, soreness or radiating pain along the arms
Now that you know, you can do something about it. Your Osteopath and Physiotherapist will work with you, and develop a tailored pain management plan to help you conquer your neck pain.
How can we assist you with your neck pain?
Your medical history, your current lifestyle, and your living environment will all affect the type of pain you are experiencing. Which consequently will also determine the treatment you will need.
Our professional Osteopath David and Physiotherapist Josh can assist you with your specific issue by using individually approaches such as pain management plans,hands-on treatment (manual therapies), exercises, and more.
Written by Dr. Wei ‘David’ Tai (Osteopath)